Sunday, August 15, 2010

#69 - Go to the Bronx Zoo

On Saturday, August 14, 2010, Becca and Nick joined Mike and me on an adventure to the Bronx Zoo. We invited them because we thought it would be fun to go with our friends (of course), but Becca's military discount didn't hurt, either. The zoo offers a free ticket to anyone with a military ID, along with up to 3 half price tickets, which means all four of us were able to get in for $40.50, when it would normally have been $108. Sweet, no?

We had a great time walking around the zoo, but I think my favorite part was the camel ride. I had a feeling that it would be, so I'm not really surprised. The monorail was also pretty cool, since it allowed us to see a lot of different animals, including the elephants, some wild horses, and Nick's much anticipated rhinos.

One of the best parts of completing all these goals is the time they're allowing me to spend with my friends. I hope Nick and Becca are enjoying going through this list with me, because there are a ton more fun things left for us to do together!

Photos from the zoo can be found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment