Saturday, August 28, 2010

#25 - Buy a lottery ticket

The Mega Millions jackpot was $133 million yesterday, and one of my Day Zero goals is to buy a lottery ticket, so I figured I might as well make this the drawing I bought a ticket for. I mean, it's $133 million.

I spent $10 on two full tickets...because 10 chances in 32172489712 are better than 1, right?



The cashier actually asked to see my ID before she would sell me the tickets. The legal age to purchase lotto is 18. I mean, ok, I look young, but I don't think I look 17. At least maybe I can stop freaking out about turning 25 in two weeks...because, after all, I'm tricking people into thinking I'm a minor. ;)

I didn't win, but then, I didn't expect to. At least I can say I tried. And besides, I may not have won $133 million, but I did save the $10 I spent on the tickets, thanks to goal #34. :)

1 comments:

JQH said...

Sorry you didn't win but at least you crossed off another goal =)

Post a Comment